A Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Forced-titration, 2 x 2 Factorial Design Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Long-term Administration of Nateglinide and Valsartan in the Prevention of Diabetes and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Subjects With Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nateglinide (Primary) ; Valsartan (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Glucose intolerance; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATOR
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2017 Results published in the American Heart Journal
- 31 Aug 2011 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2010 A late-breaking analysis reviewing 21 trials, including NAVIGATOR, was presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress, according to a European Society of Cardiology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History