Randomized, double-blind, multicenter study to compare the safety and efficacy of viramidine [taribavirin] to ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with chronic hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Taribavirin (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VISER2
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies; Ribapharm
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 May 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Doyle RT) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History