Effects of arzoxifene on vertebral fracture incidence and on invasive breast cancer incidence in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis or with low bone density.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Arzoxifene (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Breast cancer; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Vertebral fracture
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENERATIONS
- 08 May 2010 Primary endpoint results presented at the 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) and actual number of patients (9369) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History