Effects of teriparatide in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis previously treated with alendronate [alendronic acid] or raloxifene.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide (Primary) ; Alendronic acid; Raloxifene
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 16 Oct 2012 Results assessing the effects of treatment on spine and hip strength presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 27 Jul 2006 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Apr 2007.
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History