A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Persistence of the Effect of Oral Monthly Alendronate on Bone Reception in Postmenopausal Women in Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.