A randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled study to compare the safety and tolerability of an oral buffered solution of alendronate sodium [alendronic acid] 70 mg once-weekly versus placebo for the treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2004) and actual number of patients (454) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.