A randomized trial comparing the safety and efficacy of adriamycin and cyclophosphamide followed by Taxol (AC-T) to that of adriamycin and cyclophosphamide followed by Taxol plus Herceptin (AC-T+H) in node-positive breast cancer patients who have tumors that overexpress HER2.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2020 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2014 Results of intrinsic subtypes, PIK3CA mutation, and the degree of benefit was presented at the 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History