COG-ANHL01P1 (CINJ 110423): A Pilot Study to Determine the Toxicity of the Addition of Rituximab to the Induction and Consolidation Phases and the Addition of Rasburicase to the Reduction Phase in Children with Newly Diagnosed Advanced B-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma Treated with LMB/FAB Therapy (110423).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rasburicase (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2010 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.