A phase 1, open label, non-randomized, dose escalation study to evaluate the safety of CP-675,206 in combination with neoadjuvant androgen ablation and a phase 2, open label, randomized study to evaluate the efficacy of CP-675,206 in combination with neoadjuvant androgen ablation and androgen ablation alone in patients with high risk prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide; Leuprorelin; Tremelimumab
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2006 Status change
- 04 Oct 2005 New trial record.