A phase II study of clofarabine in combination with cytarabine (Ara-C) in patients [greater than or equal to] 50 years with newly diagnosed and previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) ([at least] 10% bone marrow blasts).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jan 2012 Actual initiation date (1 Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2006 Status change
- 06 Oct 2005 New trial record.