Maintaining Options for Mothers Study (MOMS): A phase II randomized comparison of three antiretroviral strategies administered for 7 or 21 days to reduce the emergence of nevirapine resistant HIV-1 following a single intrapartum dose of nevirapine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Nevirapine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOMS
- 08 Jan 2013 Results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 18 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (484) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.