An investigation of the antidepressant efficacy and safety of an AMPAkine (Org 24448) [farampator] in major depressive disorder, a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Farampator (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual patient number (9) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from Dec 2008 to Feb 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint added as Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.