An open label pilot study of induction therapy with a single high dose bolus of intravenous methotrexate with leucovorin rescue, prior to initiation of AVONEX [interferon-beta-1a] treatment, in patients presenting with a first acute demyelinating event: comparison with CHAMPS results
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2010 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2005 New trial record.