A Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating DCVax-L Brain, Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed with Tumor Lysate Antigen for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccine-Northwest Biotherapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer; Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 14 Dec 2018 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, the company is intended to complete this study in 2019.
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, updated interim data from the study has been presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology.
- 19 Nov 2018 Updated interim data from the study has been presented in the Northwest Biotherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History