A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Dose-Response Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Fixed Dosages of Extended Release OROS Paliperidone (3, 9 and 15 mg/Day) and Olanzapine (10mg/Day), With Open-Label Extension, in the Treatment of Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2013 Results for the Taiwanese patient population presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from 318 to 319 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History