An open-label, uncontrolled, long-term study to assess the safety of Lamictal in pediatric subjects previously enrolled in protocol LAM20006 and in Lamictal-naive subjects (1-24 months of age).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2009 Primary outcome amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.