A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, flexible-dose study of DVS-233 SR [desvenlafaxine sustained-release] and venlafaxine ER [extended-release] in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (369) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.