A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of DVS-233 SR [desvenlafaxine] for prevention of depressive relapse in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-relapse' has been met.
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (603) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History