A phase II randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, multi-center study of subcutaneous daclizumab in patients with active, relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHOICE
- 12 Apr 2011 Results presetned at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, according to a Biogen Idec media release.
- 05 Apr 2010 Results from two pharmacodynamic substudies will be presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, according to a Facet Biotech media release.
- 01 Apr 2010 Results published in Lancet Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History