A phase III trial to test the long-term safety and tolerability of aripiprazole in adolescent patients with schizophrenia, and child and adolescent patients with bipolar I disorder, manic or mixed episode
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APEX 241
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.