A Multicentre, Single Arm, Open-Label, Phase IIIB Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antigenicity of Rebif(R) (IFN-Beta-1a) in Subjects With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 29 Mar 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.