Phase I/II Study Of Adoptive Immunotherapy With CD8+ WT1-Specific CTL Clones for Patients With Advanced MDS, CML, AML or ALL After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INNO 305 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Polycythaemia vera; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.