A 24-week, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, dose finding, safety, tolerability, and efficacy study of the human anti-IL-12 antibody ABT-874 in subjects with multiple sclerosis with a 24-week double-blind, active extension phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Briakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 09 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History