A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy , Parallel Group, Multinational, Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Enoxaparin Versus Unfractionated Heparin in Patients With Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Receiving Fibrinolytic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Enoxaparin sodium; Heparin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ExTRACT-TIMI25
- 17 Apr 2010 One-year results have been published in European Heart Journal.
- 07 Jul 2009 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History