A 6-week, international, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, phase 3b study of the efficacy and safety of quetiapine fumarate (Seroquel) immediate-release tablets compared with placebo in adolescents with schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Positive-and-Negative-Syndrome-Scale' has been met.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History