Effect of the humanized monoclonal antibody against the interleukin-2 receptor alpha subunit (IL-2R-Alpha; Zenapax [daclizumab]) on inflammatory activity in the CNS [central nervous system] in MS [multiple sclerosis] in a baseline-to-treatment, cross-over, MRI [magnetic resonance imaging]-controlled single center phase I/II trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Dec 2008 Actual start date changed from 3 Sep 1999 to 1 Sep 1999 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2005 New trial record.