Randomized Study Of Dacarbazine Versus Dacarbazine Plus G3139 (Bcl-2 Antisense Oligonucleotide) In Patients With Advanced Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine; Oblimersen
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 Results of an pooled exploratory analysis for PFS of this study and the AGENDA study presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Jan 2011 Assessment of the late endpoints of durable response and overall survival will conclude at the end of quarter 1, 2011, with release of these data expected early Q2 2011, according to a Genta media release.
- 07 Jun 2010 Pooled overall response and progression-free survival results of the AGENDA (700022707) and GM301 trials presented at ASCO, according to a Genta media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History