A Phase II Trial Of Irinotecan /5-FU/ Leucovorin Or Oxaliplatin /5-FU / Leucovorin With And Without Cetuximab (C225) For Patients With Untreated Metastatic Adenocarcinoma Of The Colon or Rectum
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 18 Jan 2014 Results of a blood-based biomarker analysis presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 31 May 2013 Results of a pharmacogenomic analysis presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History