A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of three fixed doses (100mg, 200mg, or 400mg) of DVS-233 SR [desvenlafaxine sustained release] in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 16 Aug 2017 Results (n=4279) of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other eight double blind, placebo controlled studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 25 Aug 2009 Planned patient number (480) and actual end date (Nov 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2005 New trial record.