Nonrandomized Ph II Study of Multimodality Therapy for Stg IIB, IIIA/B, or Stg IV Breast Cancer w/4 Cycles of Adriamycin and Cytoxan (AC),Followed by 12 Weeks of Paclitaxel w/ or w/o Herceptin Followed by Local Therapy Followed by Wkly Herceptin or no Additional Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 82 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.