Phase I/II Radioimmunotherapy With High-Dose 90Y-Labeled Humanized MN-14 in Advanced Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and Pancreatic Cancers Using Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Rescue (PBSCR) to Control Myelotoxicity
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Labetuzumab Y-90 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2009 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 28-2-2009.
- 11 Oct 2005 New trial record.