A Randomized Open-Label Phase II Study of Subcutaneous Interleukin-2 (Proleukin) Plus Antiretroviral Therapy vs. Antiretroviral Therapy Alone in Patients With HIV Infection and at Least 350 CD4+ Cells/mm3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Aug 2007 to Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 72 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.