A Randomized Phase II Trial of a Vaccine Combining Tyrosinase/gp100 Peptides Emulsified With Montanide ISA 51 With and Without Interleukin-12 for Patients With Resected Stages III and IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-12 (Primary) ; Melanoma vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Oct 2005 New trial record.