A Phase II, 24-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy of Oral SCIO-469 in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are Not Receiving DMARDs Other Than Hydroxychloroquine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Talmapimod (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRiNG
- 15 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2008 Results were presented at the American College of Rheumatology meeting in Oct 2008. Endpoints added. Actual patient numbers added. Link to ADNM 801127187 added.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History