A 19-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Safety Study to Evaluate the Cognitive and Neuropsychological Effects of Levetiracetam 20 - 60 mg/kg/Day, Divided in Twice Daily Dosing, as Adjunctive Treatment in Children 4 - 16 Years Old, Inclusive, With Refractory Partial Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in Epilepsia.
- 30 Nov 2007 Results have been reported at AES 2007.
- 12 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History