A Phase 2 Trial of 4 Weeks of ACH-126,443 in Comparison With Continued Lamivudine in Stable Triple Antiretroviral Combination Therapy in HIV-Infected Subjects With Modestly Detectable Viral Load
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; Elvucitabine; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2009 Planned number of patients (60) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Planned end date (May 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.