A Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Treatment With Fixed-Dose Combination of Abacavir/Lamivudine (600mg/300mg) Once-Daily Versus Abacavir (300mg) Twice-Daily and Lamivudine (300mg) Once-Daily in Combination With Tenofovir Once-Daily and a New PI or NNRTI for 48 Weeks in ART-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/abacavir (Primary) ; Abacavir; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2002 to Jul 2002 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Primary endpoints identified as clinical response as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Planned number of patients changed to 166 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History