A Phase IIIB, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of GW433908 (700mg BID) Plus Ritonavir (100mg BID) Versus Lopinavir/Ritonavir (400mg/100mg BID) When Administered in Combination With the Abacavir/Lamivudine (600mg/300mg) Fixed-Dose Combination Tablet QD in Antiretroviral-Naive HIV-1 Infected Adults Over 48 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir; Lamivudine/abacavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KLEAN
- 24 Mar 2009 Additional locations Luxembourg, Romania, Spain reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2008 144-week results were reported at the 48th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 46th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America - A Joint Meeting.
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record - last updated 9 Oct 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History