A randomized, double-blind study of safety and reduction in signs and symptoms during treatment with tocilizumab monotherapy versus methotrexate monotherapy in patients with moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBITION; AMBITION-LTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Oct 2018 Results assessing the effect of stable concomitant GC treatment on efficacy of Methotrexate or Tocilizumab or Adalimumab monotherapy in AMBITION, ACT-RAY, ADACTA and FUNCTION trials, presented at the 82nd American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
- 16 Jun 2018 Results comparing pain and HAQ-DI from RA-BEGIN, PREMIER, ORAL-START, AMBITION and FUNCTION studies were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of pooled post-hoc analysis from four studies (AMBITION, ACT-RAY, ADACTA and FUNCTION) presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History