Phase IB/IIA Dose-Finding Safety and Activity Study of AMD11070 (An Orally Administered CXCR4 Entry Inhibitor) in HIV-Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs X4P 001 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Additional lead trial centrer identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.