A randomized, double-blind, parallel, placebo controlled 4 week proof-of-concept study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of transdermal ketoprofen when administered with controlled heat in patients with mild to moderate osteoarthritis (OA) pain of the knee
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from 22 Sep 2005 to 1 Oct 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 118 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.