A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of GW873140 400mg BID in Combination With a Ritonavir-Containing Optimized Background Therapy (OBT) Regimen Versus Placebo Plus OBT Over 48 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aplaviroc (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2011 Planned end date (Oct 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00197145)