A Randomized Open Label Phase II Study of Subcutaneous Interleukin-2 (Proleukin) Plus Antiretroviral Therapy vs. Antiretroviral Therapy Alone in Patients With HIV Infection and at Least 350 CD4+ Cells/mm3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 1995 to Feb 1998 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Jun 2005 to Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.