Idarubicin and Cladribine in Recurrent and Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A POG Phase II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect).
- 05 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial investigators Harris M and Kamalakar P identified as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect.
- 17 Feb 2009 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 17-Feb-2009.