A randomized phase I/II pilot study of intermittent withdrawal of antiretroviral therapy as an immunization strategy and double-blinded immunization with ALVAC-HIV vCP1452 in subjects with persistent CD4+ cell counts greater than 400 cells/mm3 and plasma HIV-1 RNA levels less than 50 copies/mL
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; HIV vaccine vCP1452
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 97 to 94 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.