A prospective randomized trial for the comparison of two BCG strains (Bacille Calmette-Guerin) in the prophylaxis of papillary bladder tumors stage Ta and T1 and treatment of carcinoma in situ.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs BCG (Primary) ; BCG (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2012 5-year results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.