A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Study of Oxaliplatin/5-fluorouracil/Leucovorin With PTK787/ZK 222584 or Placebo in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Colon or Rectum.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Vatalanib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIRM-2
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Apr 2011 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival' has not been met, based on results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology: official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Feb 2010 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History