Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Effect of Daily Treatment With MPC-7869 [tarenflurbil; Flurizan] on Measures of Cognition, Activities of Daily Living and Global Function in Subjects With Mild Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tarenflurbil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ActEarliAD-US
- 16 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale' has not been met.
- 16 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study Activities of Daily Living Inventory' has not been met.
- 16 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Cognitive function tests' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History