Multicentre Randomized Trial Assessing the Efficacy of a Short Neoadjuvant and Concomitant Hormone Therapy to an Exclusive Curative Cornformational Radiotherapy of Locolized Prostate Cancer With Intermediate Prognosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flutamide (Primary) ; Triptorelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of final analysis of this trial assessing efficacy, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2011 An interim analysis, planned for 6 months following the last included patient, has been presented at ASCO 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History