Arimidex/Faslodex/Iressa Study: A Phase II Trial of Primary Systemic Therapy Using a Combination of Arimidex, Faslodex and Iressa (Gefitinib) in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2011 Results published in Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.